Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Golden Dragon animated short!

I still believe strongly in the medium of hand drawn animation. I love computer animation as well, however believe an American art form is being lost. Soon I will have a kickstarter to help me finish a project I have been working on most of my adult life. Enjoy, much more art to come! 



Myself working with Janice and Paul after an all-nighter. 
Chuck Harvey, Disney and Tiny Toons great was key in the development of this project. He did the story development for the Chaz & Xing sequence. Here he is with Disney legend Ollie Johnston.
Storyboards by Chuck!
Much, much more to come!!!
Rough sequence for Olympic pitch. It is now the Golden Dragon. 

Beautiful Direction by Jacob Medjuck! Director of the movie Summerhood! 










No comments:

Post a Comment